7.20.2008

Manhattan Beach Engagement

No weddings this weekend, but I stayed busy with 2 engagement shoots and a family portrait session! Saturday evening I headed down to my favorite beach for an engagement shoot with these two. I was so excited once I saw them interact for the first time....and I knew it was going to be a great shoot. Sometimes it's tough to get the couple to be a bit goofy and play around, but these guys had no problems at all! In fact, they started the interaction without any direction from me! Definitely naturals ;)

It started off with a nice intimate moment....


And then the goofiness started!




LOVE IT!




I love the perspective of the pillars under the pier.




100% their idea....they made my job so easy!








The bride-to-be dislikes getting sandy, so thanks for putting up with me during this shoot! We had a great time with you two and are very much looking forward to your wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave these absolutely ROCK! What a gorgeous couple! Smiles and laughter make all the difference in a great shoot!! They look sooooo happy! I love it!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Candy! It definitely does help!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pier shot of Picture #7, leads right to the couple.