4.29.2007

Back from portrait shoot in Nashville!!

I'm back home from my weekend trip to Nashville, yeah! I didn't get into Nashville until late night on Friday, then we shot most fo the day Saturday, and I took off Sunday afternoon to come back home....so I really didn't get much time to explore the city! Bummer! I couldn't believe how nice the weather was. I half expected it to be raining or cold, and in turned out to be neither! The weather was actually nicer than good ol southern California, although a bit more humid. But it was a good trip and I had fun...and now I can say I have been to Nashville!

So now on to the good stuff! I have to say that the locations we went for the shoot were absolutely fantastic. The area fit the theme we were after perfectly, and the late afternoon light was amazing. Check out some of my favorite shots below:


















Be sure to check out Lori's website here!! The site is currently under construction but it should be up shortly, so be sure to check back!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shots! She has amazing eyes.. so blue! Keep it up!