4.08.2007

Happy Easter!

Well after a week of vacation and a trip to Vegas I am back home and back to work. This weekend I am shooting another wedding with Rob Holley who I always learn so much from. When I first got started in wedding photography, Rob was kind enough to take me in and teach me all about it. Every time I work with him I learn something new, which is so important in this industry. You can never know enough or stop learning...technology is always changing and the market is getting so competitive that you really need to be on top of your game to be successful.

So next weekend I have an engagement shoot then the weekend after that I am headed out to Nashville for a portrait shoot! I am so excited because I have never been to Nashville and I hear it's awesome. I'll be sure to post some pics of the trip when I get back.


Well Im beat so its off to bed for me. I hope everyone had a good easter!

0 comments: