7.18.2007

Julie and Richie Wedding - July 14th, 2007

Another amazing wedding with some of the most friendly people I have ever met! Julie and Richie got married at the Japanese Gardens at CSULB. Supposedly the flowers were not in bloom because of the crazy hot weather we have been having, but that didn't stop the place from looking great! Check out some photos of their amazing day:

Here is Julie looking absolutely stunning:






Just arriving at the Japanese Gardens:


Richie as he see's his beautiful bride for the first time:








Congratulations Julie and Richie! I hope you two have a great honeymoon and i wish you both the best!

2 comments:

Shan Renee said...

Beautiful work. The first two shots are my favorites. I love the emotion in the first, and, what can I say, I love shoes!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Shan! Your work is amazing, so this is a huge compliment coming from you! :)