7.01.2007

Rudy & Nelcy

I finally finished editing the photos from the last wedding I shot on June 23rd. Rudy and Nelcy were referred to me through a mutual friend and I am so glad they booked me because they are so much fun to work with. Nelcy was ecstatic all day long and could not stop smiling. They were both actually very calm all day which allowed me to capture some great moments:

The gorgeous bride getting ready for her big day:


Ceremony time!






The sun looked so cool coming through these trees:




Congratulations Nelcy and Rudy!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Beautiful shots Dave! Love the one in the car, coming down the steps, and the kiss shot!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Mike!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the first and 2nd to last shots are killer dave!

rick said...

was a fabulous day. great work dave.