11.24.2007

Katy + Tim: Engagement

Today I had an engagement shoot down in Laguna Beach. Katy and Tim are from Connecticut, but are getting married in Redondo Beach next year. These two were so much fun to work with! I was so excited when they booked me because I could tell they would be up for anything, and they are very laid back and easy going. It turns out my hunch was right....because....well just check out the photos below!





















You don't see this kind of stuff to often in late November! I didn't even have to ask them, they just showed up prepared to get wet....it was great. Thanks Katy and Tim for hanging out with me today, I had a blast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave -

Katy & I had a BLAST! You are a true professional. You can see more at www.KatyAndTim.com