12.03.2007

Day at the Beach

Sunday was a perfect day so we decided to head down to Manhattan Beach to do some family portraits for my girlfriends sister and her family. The Thompson's consist of Jon, Kristi, Kylie, and their newest addition, Emmy. I always enjoy shooting portraits down at the beach because the lighting is amazing and the sand acts as a huge reflector and gives off such a nice look. And I guess it helps when the family is as good looking as this family is! It near impossible to shoot a bad picture with such a great looking family.



Just the girls


Kylie loves her new little sister!




Jon, I am confident that the next one will be a boy....but for now you have 2 of the cutest girls I have ever seen!


Kylie LOVES tattoos, especially if they have anything to do with Disney.


...she also loves seashells!






Playing on the lifeguard tower




Playtime is over, time to go home...booo

3 comments:

paige elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! That shot of Kylie leaning out on the lifeguard tower to look at her dad is gorgeous!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Paige!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful family!!! The pictures of the girls are so cute!!!