1.14.2008

Rebekah + Daniel: Engagement

We couldn't have asked for a better day then the one we had last Saturday here in Manhattan Beach. There was absolutely no wind, the lighting was great and it was super warm, especially for January!

Rebekah and Daniel are a great couple from Irvine and I had such a great time shooting them Saturday. They were up for anything and everything, so we spent longer than usual for this shoot. They brought 4 changes of clothes so we made the most of the day with as many locations as possible. Normally I try to keep my posts under 10 images, but I have so many favorites that I had to post a few more.....





























Thanks for being such good sports guys and I am looking forward to your wedding next month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending Congratulations and Best Wishes in Korea to Rebekah and Danniel~

- LIM -

Anonymous said...

Plus, beatiful couple and good pictures...

Anonymous said...

Dave,
These look great!!!!!!