2.11.2008

Minae + Philip: Engagement

So what'd you all think of this nice southern California weather we had over the weekend? Enough of that cold stuff, this is what im talkin' about!

I am very much looking forward to the summer, and all of the weddings that are coming along with it. One of my earlier weddings this year is a really great couple...Minae and Philip. Minae and Philip are from San Diego, so we headed down to the Gaslamp Quarter to take advantage of the various and plentiful locations it has to offer. This was actually my first time to the Gaslamp district, so you can imagine how overwhelmed I was when looking for locations to shoot! There are so many great locations that I could have spent an entire day wandering around and shooting, but we only had a couple hours so we had to make the most of our time.









Aren't they a great looking couple?


I love this picture!






We were pretty tired from walking around all day so we decided to hop on a couple of bike-taxi's and head on back.....


Thanks Minae and Philip for being so patient with my never-ending search for the perfect location. I know it was a long day but you guys were troopers! I am very much looking forward to your wedding day!

4 comments:

inept2 said...

Dave, these look so great! Thanks for taking the time to explore the downtown area with us. It was really fun, especially chasing us with camera on the bicycle taxis!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave- those are great! I especially love the second to last pic on Minae and Philip's engagement...that is sooo beautiful! Great job :)

Love,
Jess

MM said...

oooh you were in my town! :) You should have let me know you would be down here!

Love the shots, they all have a great romantic mood to them!

Leah said...

Love the train tracks image, composition and all. Beautiful crisp images