2.22.2008

Rebekah + Daniel: Wedding

You may remember Rebekah and Daniel from their engagement shoot I posted a few weeks back. Well they were my first wedding of 2008, and what better way to kick of the season then with this amazing couple! They are so easy going and you could tell how happy they were to be getting married. Check our some photos from their big day!

While we were waiting for the bride to arrive I snapped a few shots of the lucky groom. Look how relaxed he is! This is a man ready to get married.


The bride's beautiful dress and bouqet


Proud Dad walking his daughter up to the the alter.


Here is a shot of the grooms mother during the ceremony. I love shooting away with my 70-200 lens to get these really candid style shots.






The happy couple!




Congratulations Rebekah and Daniel, and thanks for allowing me to be there and capture your special day!

2 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Awesome dress shot!
Great blog!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Rodolfo!