4.06.2008

Sunday portrait session

Wow, what a busy weekend! Yesterday I shot a wedding in San Diego, Sunday morning I had this portrait session in Manhattan Beach, and Sunday afternoon I had an engagement session in Santa Barbara (check back soon for these)! I am finally back home and relaxing now...whew.

Stefanie is a singer/actress and she was looking for some new headshots to add to her portfolio. She is so beautiful and photogenic that it was impossible to take a bad photo of her! Don't believe me? Take a look!





Having a little fun...that's allowed right? I mean modeling must be hard work....these girls need a break sometimes!








Another break....yea she must be union :P



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DR,
These are amazing...! I love the colour, love #6! composition, exposure... its all ROCKING!! Ive just found another blog I need to stalk... :D

j. yoon photo said...

"she must be union"

hahahah


great shots! it does make it easier when the subject is photogenic like this...