4.05.2008

Torrey Pines Wedding

I was so excited for this wedding I shot today that I just had to blog about it ASAP! The wedding was held at The Lodge in Torrey Pines which is such an amazing location. The event was coordinated by the lovely girls over at Red Letter Days, and they did an amazing job and were such a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a great coordinator, look no further! Ok, lets take a look at some of my favorite photos from the day!

Note to photographers: This wedding was shot entirely with my brand new 1D Mark III. Oh how I love this camera!

A few of the details:








The beautiful bride looked stunning!


The groom relaxing waiting for the first look with his gorgeous bride. The guys have it easy don't they?


The bride and her entourage heading down for the first look. Look how excited she is!


Feel the anticipation?




Some relaxed portraits of the two....this one is my favorite!






Ceremony time....I love this shot.




I had to get one last shot of the bride before the day ended, she just looked so amazing!


The first dance.....



Well that ended an amazing day with an even more amazing couple. Congratulations you guys and I wish you the best of luck!

7 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

WOW. These are stunning - just stunning. I wish my wedding pics looked this good! :-(

I really like your work!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Dave, I just ordered my MK3 yesterday! Im so excited to try it out next weekend!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Wayne and Louis, I really appreciate the nice comments!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful images dave out in our neck of the woods! lovin the balcony image. that's big canvas time!!!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks David, you read my mind! Definitely getting a canvas print of that one.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

is this couples name phil & minae? they look familiar.

Dave Richards said...

yep, that's them. They now have their own wedding photography company so you have probably seen them around