6.19.2008

Claremont Wedding

My alarm went off Sunday morning at 5am, and as much as I wanted to hit snooze and keep sleeping, work was calling! I was due to be in Claremont at Scripps College at 7am so there was no time to waste. I was so excited for this wedding because these two are such naturals behind the camera and are very easy to work with. The weather was beautiful and the early morning light was gorgeous....I knew it was going to be a good day!

A couple detail shots to start off with....




The bride and her sister getting all dolled up






I love this shot of her putting her slip on.


Absolutely stunningly gorgeous!


The groom cleaned up pretty nice too!


On her way to the alter I grabbed this shot. I love this moment.


A few relaxed portraits to end with






Thank you guys for having us there to capture your special day!! We hope you are having a great time on your honeymoon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave - You are an amazing artist! Even after seeing what a beautiful job you did with the engagement photos, I am still stunned at how gorgeous the wedding shots turned out. I must admit that most of the time you were snapping away during the makeup session, I was thinking, "What the heck is he taking pictures of? I don't see anything here that's photo-worthy." Clearly, I was wrong! You have a real knack for capturing the emotion of the event. Thank you so much for documenting this special event for us. - Amity (sister of the bride)