6.10.2008

Los Angeles Wedding

Saturday we shot an amazing wedding for such an awesome couple. These two got married at St. Brendan's Catholic Church, and the reception was held at the Wilshire Country Club. This is the same church that the Bride's parents were married, so it was especially important to them. I also brought along Adrienne Gunde to second shoot with me, and she was a pleasure to work with...thanks Adrienne! Now on to the good stuff....here are a few of my favorites from their wedding day....

I was so stoked when i saw that the bride had RED shoes! I think they look so cool with a white wedding dress


Here is a shot that Adrienne got of the groom getting ready


The bride was so excited and couldn't stop smiling all day






A few quick shots before the ceremony




Her dad looked so proud walking her up to the alter. I love this shot.






I love exit shots. You are always bound to capture some great emotions during this time!


A few relaxed portraits....








I was honored to be part of your wedding and I hope you guys are having a great time in Jamaica....I am super jealous!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave! These photos are beautiful! Thanks so much for having me along!!