8.06.2007

About Me

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and welcome to my photography blog! My name is Dave Richards and I am a wedding photographer from Southern California. If you have a few minutes, please feel free to look around. I am always updating the site with photos from recent weddings, engagements, portrait sessions and anything else interesting that happens in my day to day life. This site is intended to let you get an informal look into my life, and to get an idea of who I am. If you are a potential client and have a question then feel free to email me, or if you know someone who is getting married then please forward this link to them.




I am based in Los Angeles/Orange County, but am available for travel worldwide. Please contact me for more info at: dave@dave-richards.com


0 comments: