8.29.2007

Devin Roy Richards - 08.29.07

Today was a very exciting and special day for my brother Dale and his wife Stephanie as they gave birth to a healthy and handsome baby boy (their first I might add)!! Congratulations you guys, we all know you will be great parents! Check out some photos of the little stud:





Have you ever seen a cuter newborn?




I have 2 other nephews and 3 nieces, but they are all up in Washington state with the rest of my family, so I only get to see them a couple of times if year if I'm lucky! My brother Dale and I are the only ones who live down here in California, so I am excited that I get to see Devin grow up, which is something I unfortunately do not really get to see with my other nephews and nieces.


sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your brother Dale and a couple cousins :P
~alicia