8.13.2007

Crystal and Shawn Wedding

I've been so busy that I haven't even had a chance to blog about the last wedding I shot with Rob Holley! This wedding was shot a few weeks ago at Biola University. Biola University is a private Christian university located in Southern California. For nearly 100 years, Biola has stood out as an institution grounded on biblically centered education, intentional spiritual development, and career preparation, where all faculty, staff and students are professing Christians.





I have not posted nearly enough photos of the guys recently...so here are a few for ya:




The happy couple:




The tunnel exit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Dave! That big Jesus shot is super cool!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Kate. I know as soon as I saw it I thought, oh man I HAVE to take a picture of that! The colors were so cool.