9.06.2007

Audra & Alex 09.01.07

Last Saturday I shot a beautiful wedding in Malibu at the Malibu West Beach Club with Jen Cleary. Alex and Audra were an awesome couple, and they couldn't have picked a better day for their wedding. It was a hot day, but there was a nice breeze since we were on the beach, so I think everyone kept cool enough. Check out some photos:


Audra getting all dolled up for her bog day:


Alex's father writing his speech:


Alex waiting for his beautiful bride:








I love this shot of the exit:


The guys hanging out on the beach:


And I'll end the post with some relaxed portraits of the newlyweds:







Congratulations Audra and Alex!

3 comments:

MM said...

Hey Dave! Awesome job! I just adore that first color shot of the relaxed portraits. It doesnt get any better than that! :)

Jan Garcia said...

I'm really digging your tones and colors. So nice! That last shot is killer. Put it in a frame now! :)

Dave Richards said...

Thanks guys! :D