9.28.2007

Happy Friday!

Friday is here, and this weekend I have no weddings so I finally get to relax and catch up on some movies! I absolutely love horror flicks, and there are a few that looked pretty good that I never got a chance to see when they were in theaters. Here are a couple that I am going to try and watch this weekend:



Plot Outline: A man who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror.

This move looks CREEPY! From the previews anyways. Stephen Kings movies always seem to be worth watching and this one looks like no exception.






Plot Outline: An unhinged war veteran holes up with a lonely woman in a spooky Oklahoma motel room. The line between reality and delusion is blurred as they discover a bug infestation.

This movie looks crazy! I think this may be more of a psychological thriller than a horror, but I have been wanting to see it since I first saw the previews.

Other than that, I have an engagement shoot on Sunday, so stay tuned for pics from that...and I have a TON of errands to run. Oh and I think I might try to take some studio shots of my brothers new baby boy, Devin. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend....lets hope that the rain stays away!

Cheers

0 comments: