10.01.2007

Edith + Eddie: Engagement

Hey there folks, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ahhh, mine was soo relaxing, finally had a chance to catch up on some much needed R&R Saturday, but Sunday was right back to work! You might remember Nelcy and Rudy from back in June. Well Edith is Nelcy's cousin, and I am shooting her wedding next Friday at the Japanese Gardens at CSULB. So Sunday we headed out to a nearby park and then down to the cliff covered shorline of Palos Verdes. Edith explained to me that camera's make her nervous, but you sure can't tell in these pictures! They both did a really great job and we captured some awesome moments between them....take a peek!











Thanks for being so easy to work with and for putting up with me guys....I am looking forward to your wedding next week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Love love your blog!