10.22.2007

Katie + Mike: Wedding

A couple weeks ago I had the chance to shoot another fabulous wedding with Rob Holley. This was a very unique wedding because it took place over the course of 2 days. The first day they had the ceremony at the American Martyrs Church in Manhattan Beach, then Sunday it was on to Palos Verdes for a beachfront reception. Mike works for ESPN handling logistics for the X-Games, and Katie works for the Home Depot Center, which was very cool because she got us press passes for the Galaxy game that Saturday night! Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from that weekend.

Rob was with Katie, so I got to hang out with Mike and his best man:






A few relaxed portraits after the ceremony:




Then we headed down to the beach to play:






This is the exact spot that Mike proposed!




Instead of the usual DJ, they had a steel drum band and hula dancers!! It was so cool! I think I am going to get a steel drum band at my wedding now ;)


And a few shots from the Galaxy game, which we won by the way. GO TEAM!

0 comments: