10.17.2007

Edith + Eddie: Wedding

As promised, here is a sneak peek at the wedding I shot at CSULB Japanese Gardens on Friday. Edith and Eddie were so great to work with and a great time was had by all. It's very late and I am tired so instead of rambling lets get to some photos! ;)

This is one of my favorite shoe shots I have ever done!


...and the beautiful bride Edith, so happy on her wedding day!


Eddie was looking pretty sharp too


Anticipation.......


I absolutely LOVE this moment during their first dance


Relaxed portrait....


Love me some off camera light!

To see more of Edith and Eddie's wedding, click here for a slideshow!

Thanks Edith and Eddie, I had such a great time shooting your wedding! Now I am off to bed!

1 comments:

edie said...

No Dave...THANK YOU...your the best.Man I know it was tough because of the timeing and you came through beautiful especially in the ceremony and reception. Thanks again =)