10.29.2007

Anna + Greg: Wedding

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting Anna & Greg's wedding at one of my favorite locations, Monteleone Meadows. This place is just filled with lush greenery and has an amazing pond and waterfall right smack in the middle. I could literally spend hours shooting a couple here and never get bored! To all brides-to-be that have not chosen a venue I would definitely recommend this place! The weather always seems to be perfect here and the staff is amazing. Check out some photos!

We started the day off at Anna's parents house. Her dress was so beautiful!




They had this very cool looking door and I just had to take a few shots of Anna in front of it before we headed out to the ceremony.


They got married in the same chapel that Anna's parent got married in. It was a very unique looking place.....I loved it!


Greg cleans up nicely eh?


A portrait of the happy couple on the dock that extends out over the pond. I love this spot at just the right time.....you can get such perfect light!


The girls......


Who doesn't love polka dots??


Loving the late afternoon sunlight.......




To see more of Anna and Greg's wedding, click here for a slideshow.

0 comments: