9.10.2007

Anna & Greg Engagement Session

Saturday I had an engagement shoot with a super cool couple down in San Diego. They decided to do it at Balboa Park, and I can see why. I have never been there before, and let me tell you this place is awesome to shoot at. There are so many different locations that I could probably shoot there all day! Since I live near the beach, that is where most of my engagement shoots take place, so it is always nice when a couple wants to break away and do it in the city or some other different type of location. Here are a few of my favorites:













I love taking photos with a little motion to them. It gives the photo a 'feeling'







Anna and Greg are getting married in October down in Murrietta, and I am very excited for their wedding. They are really fun and easy to work with and I know we will get some fantastic shots!


0 comments: