5.05.2008

San Juan Capistrano Engagement

What a great weekend it was! I started it off with a wedding on Saturday up in Palos Verdes (check back later this week for a sneak peak), and Sunday I headed down to the Mission in San Juan Capistrano for an engagement session with these two. There was a bit of a cloud cover that gave us some very nice soft light which was great.

On a side note, I really need to get back in shape since wedding season is here! I woke up this morning pretty sore and very tired. I'm only 28 years old, I should not have a body of an 80 year old man! I am off on a vacation starting Saturday for a week, but after that I promise I will start exercising again!



















1 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

I LOVE the SJC Mission - such an awesome backdrop.

Great work!!