5.27.2008

Temecula Engagement

I woke up Sunday to pouring rain thinking to myself "Oh no, were going to have to call off todays shoot!". Luckily, as the day progressed the rained slowed to a sprinkle, and then it was gone. So I hopped onto weather.com to check the forecast for Temecula, where the shoot was being held. Sure enough...."Chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms"! Well, the weather looked nice enough to me, so we went ahead with the shoot anyways. By the time we arrived the weather had cooperated nicely, and we got through the entire shoot without a single drop of rain! These two are having a wine-themed wedding, so it seemed fitting to do their engagement session at a Winery....





















Big thanks to this awesome couple for meeting me all the way out in Temecula and withstanding the brutally cold wind-chill!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to warn me when you are in town so we can meet up! :)

Love the vines. I have a wedding up there in a few months, so glad to see some green! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your pictures and you guys look BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures! Especially the black and whites! So romantic!
xoxox

Cherie Doughty said...

Awh Beth...you look so beautiful....and your hair is getting long....wooohooo!!! You two look very happy ...congrats and good luck

Anonymous said...

Love you seeester! I'm so happy for you! The pictures turned out great! You guys look so happy & in love & hot! :)

Anonymous said...

Great work Dave! Isnt it fun out there?

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww you guys are so lovely!!! of course a wine vinyard! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says beautiful day and beautiful couple!!!!