9.12.2008

La Venta Wedding

Last Sunday was a gorgeous day for a wedding up here at La Venta in Palos Verdes. I was so excited to shoot this wedding because I knew these two were very easy going and they such an awesome couple to work with. The bride looked absolutely gorgeous and was so exited to be getting married. Here are a few of our favorites from the day....

The brides gorgeous vintage style dress. This thing was awesome!



The relaxed groom prepping up....


I love this shot of the bride putting her dress on


Bridesmaids helping with the final touches on the dress....


Like I said....absolutely beautiful!


Where it all took place








A few relaxed portraits in the golden SoCal sunlight....








First dances....




I hope you guys had as much fun on your wedding day as I did capturing it and are having a great time on your honeymoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave you rocked this wedding! I really like the second to last one, killer light! Great job.

Anonymous said...

My first thought - I love her dress! :)
Gorgeous portraits - the kiss shot is surreal! Love the first dance shot too!