9.21.2008

Marina Del Rey Engagement

Last Sunday the 14th I made my way up to Marina Del Rey for a super fun engagement session with these guys. The bride-to-be is the sister of a previous bride of mine, and the groom-to-be was a groomsmen in the wedding as well. I had tons of fun with her sisters shoot, so I knew this one would be just as good! These two are getting married up in Cayucas in November and I am really excited for the wedding! If you have never been up there you have to check it out sometime. It is a gorgeous little city just north-west of San Luis Obispo near Morro Bay. The evening sunlight is guaranteed to be amazing up there, and I know it will be a great wedding. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the shoot.

























2 comments:

Stephen Grant said...

Lovely couple and great images. Love the colors!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks Stephen! They were tons of fun to work with and we had a great location