9.15.2008

Verandas Wedding

Last Friday I had an amazing wedding at my favorite venue in Manhattan Beach, Verandas. This spot is definitely on the top of my list if I decide to get married locally! I always have such a great experience here and get so excited whenever I get the opportunity to work here. Special thanks to Natalie for doing such a great job coordinating the event.

Speaking of being excited, I couldn't wait to shoot this wedding for this awesome couple! These guys were so much fun on their engagement shoot that I knew the wedding would be just as good. It was a very small and intimate wedding, and everyone had a great time. Check out some of our favorite images!































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun wedding! I love the flower petals shot as they're walking back down the aisle and the fun shoe shot - gotta love that green. And the second to last shot too.. it gives me goosebumps!

Stephen Grant said...

What beautiful and inspiring work. These are jam-packed with emotion!! Consider me a new fan, Dave!

Anonymous said...

Dave, thank you so much for the great memories of our wedding. You wonderfully capture the emotions in every photo and see emotions we would not think existed in everyday acts, like putting on makeup and jewelry. The photos are so touching. After our engagement shoot, I was excited about you photographing our wedding. You make it so easy for us camera shy people. Mentioning Natalie for all of her hard work was very touching. You are an awesome person and every bride would be lucky to have you as their photographer.