8.02.2008

La Verne Wedding

Last Saturday I headed out to La Verne for another fabulous wedding. These two tied the knot at the La Verne Church of the Brethren, and their reception was held at South Hills Country Club in West Covina. A big thanks to Yesenia from Exquisite Wedding Planners for doing a fantastic job coordinating the event. I also brought along Jen Cleary to help me shoot....a big thanks to you Jen! Check out a few of my favorites from last weekend.





Check out this awesome shot Jen got of the guys praying before the ceremony.






The brides father was so proud! They have such a great relationship and it really shows when you see them interact.


The look of love....photo courtesy of Jen.




Jen grabbed this perfect moment during the kiss.




Jen snapped this shot of the guys before the ceremony.


Some relaxed portraits....always my favorite time of the day!








The grand exit was so cool....they had canons shooting out giant confetti!


Thanks for having us there to capture your special day! We had a blast and I hope you had a great time in Hawaii!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I absolutely love that last shot! That giant confetti cannon is such a cool idea. Great work as always!

Anonymous said...

Great work Dave! I agree the last shot is awesome! By the way I think its so cool that you give photo credit to your second shooter. I can't count how many times my stuff was posted on other peoples blogs (that I shot for) as if it was their own without any credit. Very professional of you Dave. Keep it up!

Jen said...

It was great coming back to LA and working with you again... Hopefully I'll fly you out to Philly soon!