8.28.2008

Santa Monica Beach Club Wedding

Back on August 9th I shot an amazing wedding for none other than your favorite reality TV star, Beth Stolarczyk from MTV's Real World Season 2! Beth and Matt are two awesome people and I was so honored that I got to be part of their wedding day. We started off at the Oceana Hotel in Santa Monica where Beth and her beautiful bridesmaids got ready. From there we headed down to the Beach Club for the ceremony and reception. We had such a great time at their wedding and wish you guys the best of luck!





Here are a few of my favorites from Beth and Matt's wedding:



Adrienne grabbed these shots of the guys while I was with the beautiful bride.....
































7 comments:

MM said...

Hey Dave, congrats on the celeb wedding and getting published with the! You knocked this wedding out of the park! Rad images!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published Dave!! It was such an amazing beach wedding and these shots are all gorgeous!

JNSexton555 said...

Great Job!!! I knew I liked the picture I saw in the magazine; for some reason I didn't put together that it was you! (Dave Richards IS kind of a common name!) :)
Congrats on gettibg publised, and maybe this will bring in more celebs, and a whole lot more coverage for you!

Anonymous said...

Your my new hero, awesome shots too man!

Jan Garcia said...

Sweeeet! Way to go Dave!

Dave Richards said...

Thanks for all the comments everyone! You guys all rock! ;)

Unknown said...

congrats!!! you're a big photographer to the stars now! i am honored to have you as my photographer!!!!