8.10.2008

San Pedro Wedding

Wow, what a crazy, tiring weekend! Friday and Saturday I had back to back weddings, and this morning I had an engagement shoot with a super fun couple. Be sure to check back later this week for those photos!

So Friday's wedding started off at the Crown Plaza Hotel in San Pedro, where I took some preparation shots of the beautiful bride as well as the groom and his posse. From there we headed down to Simons Banquet Center for the ceremony and reception. The weather was beautiful and we had some AMAZING light for the relaxed portrait session. I have been down here many times, but I never realized how many awesome locations there are to shoot! I could have easily spent 2 hours shooting around here, but unfortunately our time was limited so we had to work quickly. Nevertheless, we got some outstanding shots of this gorgeous couple.

I want to thank Cassie and Nathan of Extraordinary Moments for doing an amazing job coordinating this event and making it extra special for the bride and groom. Ok enough writing, lets get to the pictures!















As the bride was waiting to come down the stairs for the ceremony, I saw her through the steps and grabbed this shot....love it!


The first sight of the groom...she was so excited!


She couldn't stop smiling the entire ceremony.


After the ceremony we headed out for some relaxed portraits. We started out on the docks overlooking the San Pedro bay. I love how the light catches the bouquet in this shot....






Milking the last of the tasty, late evening sunlight


The first dance.....


I loved this shot of the bride's first dance with her father.

And one of my favorite shots of the day to part with!

Thanks so much you guys for having us there to capture your special day....it was truly an honor!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the relaxed portraits.. especially the 3rd one and how the tall red flowers perfectly match her bouquet! And the shot of the bride dancing with her father has so much emotion.. beautiful!!