8.12.2008

Manhattan Beach Engagement Session

Normally I don't blog out of order, but I was so excited for this shoot that I just had to post it. I met up with these two Sunday morning down at the Manhattan Beach pier. They booked me only for their engagement session, and are getting married in Colorado next year. These guys were such naturals in front of the camera, and we hit it off immediately. They were super fun to work with and were up for anything, so naturally we got some amazing shots.

Guys, if you haven't booked a photographer for your wedding yet, give me a call and lets see if we can work something out! I would LOVE to shoot your wedding, and I do travel just so you know ;)

Anyways, on to the good stuff! Pardon the lengthy post...I couldn't narrow down my favorites!

































3 comments:

MBAllerina said...

Dave! These turned out beautiful, we can't wait to see them all! We will definitely be giving you a call soon. Your work is just amazing.

We've been checking this page a lot, so we're so glad you put them up. Thanks again!


-Dave and Bri

Dave Richards said...

Thanks guys! I had a blast shooting you two and I look forward to talking to you soon!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable couple!! This whole set is fantastic! I have so many favorites but the spinny shot taken from above is especially awesome!