8.25.2008

Summit House Wedding

Saturday I had an amazing wedding that I shot for a friend of a friend out at the Summit House in Fullerton. These two have such wonderful friends and families and I was honored to be part of their wedding! Nichole Shockley did an awesome job on the girls makeup and David Navarro from Willows provided the beautiful floral decorations. Dave Greenwood from Dijital Engagement was the man with the entertainment, and special thanks to Adrienne Gunde for coming along and helping me shoot this wedding!

These two were so much fun to hang out with and make a beautiful couple. The day went off without a hitch and everything was perfect! Thanks again you guys for having us there to capture your special day....we had a blast! Check out a few of my favorite images:





























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful wedding! I had such a great time shooting with you and meeting the awesome couple - their happiness and love just filled up the room!! Thanks for having me along!