8.05.2008

Palos Verdes Wedding

Last Friday I got to spend the day with this fantastic couple up in beautiful Palos Verdes. What better way to kick off the weekend than with an amazing wedding like this! These two got hitched at the Point Vicente Interpretive Center. This place has such a beautiful view of the ocean! They hired a steel drum band, which in my opinion is the way to go! I am definitely getting one of these at my wedding! Janel at Critic's Choice did an amazing job coordinating the event.

Special thanks to Adrienne for coming along and helping me shoot this wedding! Check out a few favorites from Friday....

Adrienne snapped this shot of the groom before the ceremony. Very relaxed!


The beautiful bride looking equally relaxed!










Adrienne got this perfect shot of the kiss....


I love this moment that Adrienne caught as they were leaving the ceremony, as the bride looked back over her shoulder at the guests cheering them on!


Time for some relaxed portraits!




Adrienne snapped this as I was setting them up for my shot. Good eye Adrienne...that's what I like to see!


Adrienne was workin' it with the sun flare! Beautiful!


The sunset was gorgeous.....

...a perfect ending to a perfect day. Congratulations you two!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me along to shoot with you! Such a gorgeous location and fun couple. I love your shots - especially the portrait of the bride and the beautiful shot of the bouquet. Thanks again!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Nice work, Dave (and Adrienne)! That last shot is KILLER! Seriously.

*drool*